WHO WE ARE….
We provide a variety of support models to West Australian people with disabilities in receipt of any of the following funding:
• National Disability Insurance Scheme;
• Disability Support for Older Australians (DOSA) – previously known as the CoS Scheme;
• Any individualised funding provided by Department of Communities (WA);
• Funding provided by the Insurance Commission of WA (under the Catastrophic Accidents program).
We can also do private agency support funded directly by individuals, and, supports to people in receipt of compensation.
• Acquired brain injury;
• Complex medical conditions;
• Dual Diagnosis;
Please contact us and discuss your personal situation.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE BSGR?
BGSR has a proven history of providing flexible, personalised and quality support to people with disabilities in Western Australia.
We are pre-qualified to provide services by the Disability Services Commission WA NDIS). we are also endorsed by the National Disability Insurance Scheme to provide supports in the federal trial sites.
Part of this process includes an annual financial audit and a Quality Evaluation, conducted by independent evaluators. Read our last Evaluation HERE.
Other reasons to choose us are:
• We are a small West Australian agency, where the Directors know all the people supported by BGSR, all the staff and all the families;
• When you call our office, you will always speak to one of our management team;
• We care about each person having a quality life with great outcomes;
• Every person has a Lifestyle Plan every year and we work together with families to achieve goals and objectives;
• We are price effective and competitive;
• The quality of services we provide is reflected in our external evaluation report.